Kia Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2014 Hyundai Veloster Turbo / 2001 Kia Rio
224 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'll provide a link to the manual ZIP file if you ask for them. it expires within a week so if the link doesn't work, post here.

·
Registered
2004 kia rio
25 Posts
I'll provide a link to the manual ZIP file if you ask for them. it expires within a week so if the link doesn't work, post here.

www.dropbox.com/sh/yee6dkerhhdefhl/AADq8BCAGiMPWGJX12SUfaGVa/02KIA/Kia_Rio_2004_1.6_8171_3690.zip?dl=1

I got this pdf zip file for 2001-2004 kia rio,its not a fsm but its a repair manual at least and great for engine overhaul but sucks for electrical diagnostics hope this helps anyway,Please let me know if you get a REAL fsm I would love to have one too =]

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
updated link :

·
Registered
2003 Rio 1.6l L4
1 Posts
Hello I've been having a bunch of issues with my 03 Rio. Currently diagnosing a p0303 and would greatly appreciate some detailed service repair info as my googling patience is now gone. Lol jk but seriously, any help would be greatly appreciated as this problem has lasted through new rings, plugs, wires, cables, gaskets, seals, and STILL cyl 3 misfire. code with knock sensor (sometimes) and non working VSS.

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
here is the link to the manual.

however you should start a new thread with your problems.... also not sure how i missed this as ive been on the forum within the last 3 days.

·
Registered
2002 Rio Cinco
11 Posts
I'll put in my request. I haven't checked the forum regularly, but now that I know the link expires after a week, I will.

I'm still chasing whatever gremlin that has my idle air control valve malfunctioning.

Literally poking at it, I think I've isolated to about a 2 foot section on the driver's side of the engine, but there's like 14 wires and 5 connectors there and when you poke any of it, all of it moves. I need to be able to isolate just the IAC wires, at the connectors.

I'll be checking back daily.

Thanks!

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
here it is!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts