Kia Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2004 Cerato LX
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am trying to remove the front grille & bumper unit from my Shuma to mesh it, I have undone every bolt, and pulled every plug I can find and it still won't come off, are there some hidden fastenings I am missing?

·
Registered
2004 Cerato LX
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
[attachmentid=334][attachmentid=334]OK I reoved all the bolts and plastic plugs from under the hood lid and reoved the strip with the rubber seal on.

Then removed the plastic plugs from the bottom of the front bumper from where it joins the wing all the way around.

I also found plastic plugs in the strut near the number plate which were removed.

Posisitions were similar to the white arrows in the picture attached

Attachments

·
Registered
2004 Cerato LX
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Forgot to mention I have removed the front indicators as well, sorry for attatching the pic twice, I wasnt sure it had been added

·
Premium Member
2015 Buick Verano "Leather Group", 2015 Kia Optima Hybrid
6,121 Posts
Ok you will have to remove the big headlights. then you will see a bolt once you take headlights out. its connected to the fender. one on each side.
Then there will be some plastic screw thingys in the wheel wells on both sides along with a bolt connected to the fender in each wheel well.
The plastic guards in the wheel well will also have to be partially removed to get to the bolts.

There might be not sure here as mine dont have them but if you look down in where the headlights where there is another bolt. gotta look down its there.ill see what I can do about pics. I might be able to show you all the bolts if my phone cam works right. been on the fritz latly.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
2004 Cerato LX
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Many thanks for that, didnt think of looking there
1fastkia, you truly are the fountain of all kia type knowledge :D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts