Kia Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone,, How the summer been to you all??? Any new mods on ya cars?? Well my car has been running great.... changed the suspension, sensors etc... But had a problem today... while drving in this hot hazy weather in NYC the car was acting funny.. like it wanted to turn off but it didnt... i would change to neutral and until light will change then drive .. it happend a couple of times.. but never turned off. what can be the issue or resolution... any more questions please reply with them... thanks

·
Registered
138 Posts
I will start with the basics. Plugs, wires, cap, air filter, unless done recently. If you have done any work in the engine bay recently you might have knocked off a vacuum hose or a wire. If your CEL comes on have it read and it might give you a clue. By the way is this an automatic or stick?

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
automatic with 38k orginal miles... yes chk engine light recently changed o2 sensor rear and i think front is new.. i will have check engine light scanned.. i had oil change, struts, brakes, front motor mount, new radiator... i have no clue why light is on?? also when i put car on drive it shakes a bit.. any solutions to these problem

1 - 3 of 3 Posts