Kia Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Magnaflow makes great converters if you want to pick up some power on your sephia. The converters are universal so just measure your piping size and your good to go. Carsound also makes a good product and runs a little cheaper than the magnaflow units.

·
Registered
12 Posts
If you go to www.Justmagnaflow.com go the the section for catalytic converters and click on mirror finish stainless steel. they list different inlet and outlet sizes just pick what you need. They range from $73.00 to $85.00. They have race converters also for about 170.00 if you want an even better one. I have the 3 inch race cat on my turbo eclipse :thumbsup:

·
Registered
107 Posts
wow thats cheap! might add that to my list since I also want to have low emissions. last thing I need is a comment on my DMV record because of something I could have fixed but didn't.

·
Registered
12 Posts
They really are a great bargain, and magnaflow has a very good reputation for their exhaust systems. Their mufflers are extremely affordable also. There's nothing better than getting better quality than oem and paying less for it. :thumbsup:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts