Kia Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
what u think about this car? does anyone knoe where i can purhasr the factory rims??? any problems with this car>>>

·
Premium Member
2015 Buick Verano "Leather Group", 2015 Kia Optima Hybrid
6,127 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
the car im planing to buy is 97 kia sephia ls with 35k and is in mint condition, auto..
gonna use car to from school and to work.... do uknow where i can purchse parts for this car...... do u know where i can purchase the fact.. paint or touch up paint.. thanks alot..

·
Premium Member
6,127 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Originally posted by 1fastkia@Feb 8 2005, 06:00 AM
I own both a 99 sephia and a 01 spectra. great cars and great reliability. the before 98 sephias have a mazda motor.

Which one is better? What is the fuel consumption?

·
Premium Member
6,127 Posts
well i got the spectra friday but i have used a full tank and filled again i recorded 32 mpg. not bad at all mix driving city/highway on that tank. I love my sephia more as ive put 100+ hrs in it on work and modifyed it with header, 2.25"exhaust, cold air intake, lowering springs, strut bar, shortshifter on and on all day lol. but that cause of mods and mileage gets oh 25 mpg wehn new it got 35 or so. but it does have 120000 miles and the spectra has only an intake on it and 27000 miles.
sephia better to me.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

1 - 6 of 6 Posts