Kia Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2012 Optima EX
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
SOLD

I have a set of 4 wheels (no tires or TPMS) that are off a stock Ford Fusion.
18x7.5 44mm offset
They are a perfect fit for the Optima. I was originally going to use these for my EX, but decided against it. They are in decent condition, but not new.
I have 1 wheel pictured, but will add more if I get any interest. I also took a picture with my 17 and the 18 mounted (photoshopped the tire) to see the difference and ensure it mounts up okay. The center cap can be easily debadged (sticker pulls right off) or covered with one of the common emblems we all know about.

I'm looking to come close to breaking even here, so my price is $375 but would consider reasonable offers. Price reduced to $340

I live in the Baltimore area but frequently visit up through Allentown, PA and New Brunswick, NJ and could arrange a visit along any of the corridors between them. Otherwise, shipping is all yours.

·
Premium Member
2015 Buick Verano "Leather Group", 2015 Kia Optima Hybrid
6,121 Posts
Wrong forum man, this is a Kia site. Not found on roadside dead.

·
Registered
10 Optima LX, 07 Rondo EX, 89 Chevy C1500
1,410 Posts
What is the offset? It will probably be on the inside of the wheel, on the backside of one of the spokes.

·
Registered
2012 Optima EX
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
offset reply

Offset is 44mm. I believe this is 2mm further out(wider track) than stock for the Optima.

I know these are "Ford" wheels, but I trust o.e. wheels more than aftermarket and it's a nice way to make you car look a little different without the durability concerns of brand X wheels and the extreme styling that typically comes with it.

I found a buyer for my stock 17's and bought these wheels. The buyer fell through, so I am looking to sell these instead.

If someone is interested in my 17" EX wheels pictured I would be interested in selling them instead. My issue is that I need to take out the TPMS sensors and get tires mounted if I find a buyer (the previous buyer works at a dealership, so that was going to be taken care of).

My EX 17" wheels would come with tires with about 7K miles on them. Anyone have a suggestion on a fair price for my 17's with tires. If the buyer has TPMS sensors I would consider a swap so I wouldn't have to remount the tires. 17's are in perfect condition.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts