Kia Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Everyone,

I'm selling my SX "Pizza" wheels with tires. The tires have about 14K miles on them and the wheels are in great condition. No curb rash or bends. There is one small nick the wheel ( picture attached ). I'm not sure how it happened as it's not down the wheel really so it's not a curb. Also I'm willing to sell the wheels and tires with the TPMS already installed for an extra price. If you just want the wheels/tires with plain valvestems then I'll have to have them removed. The price I'm looking for is $650 picked up WITHOUT TPMS and $750 WITH TPMS. I believe that to be a fair price as the sensors can cost $100-200 easily without installation so that could save someone the trouble of having to buy sensors after getting the wheels and then having them put in.

Also willing to ship but that cost will fall on the buyer. If you can give me an zip code I can give you an estimate on the cost. I'm located in Omaha, Nebraska so more than likely I'm going to have to ship

Please PM me, ask in the thread, or email me at [email protected]com with any questions or interest!

Thanks everyone

Here are the pictures and let me know if you have any questions:

·
Registered
Cerato S Hatch Auto
1,236 Posts
You must have really hated the look of them to buy a new set. IMHO those wheels are the reason that the Optima has very few sales in Australia. The New Cerato SLi also has silly-looking wheels, while the Si is OK.

I thought that KIA had some sort of up-market designer in charge these days. Honestly, the Pizza wheels look like cheap and nasty after-market plastic. They would be very vulnerable to kerb rash.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts