Kia Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm gonna be stuck with my little 6-speed hatch for awhile, as I am almost done paying it off and don't want a car payment for awhile, so why not make it a little more fun to drive?

Adding a strut & torsion bar just to make cornering a little more solid and fun, but having trouble finding sport springs for the '18 model. I have found sport springs for the '16 Rio and the '17 Rio, but unfortunately nothing for the '18 (nothing that's advertised at least)

If anyone is aware if there are springs that will fit it'd be highly appreciated. Not looking for a wheel-well scraping drop, just 1"-1.5" drop with a little sportier springs to cut back on some body roll and improve cornering.

·
Super Moderator
99 Kia Elan 1.8L, 17 Ford Edge Sport 2.7L V6, 15 Mustang 3.7L V6, 08 Harley Nightrain
10,597 Posts
I'm gonna be stuck with my little 6-speed hatch for awhile, as I am almost done paying it off and don't want a car payment for awhile, so why not make it a little more fun to drive?

Adding a strut & torsion bar just to make cornering a little more solid and fun, but having trouble finding sport springs for the '18 model. I have found sport springs for the '16 Rio and the '17 Rio, but unfortunately nothing for the '18 (nothing that's advertised at least)

If anyone is aware if there are springs that will fit it'd be highly appreciated. Not looking for a wheel-well scraping drop, just 1"-1.5" drop with a little sportier springs to cut back on some body roll and improve cornering.
Please add location and vehicle (year & model) to your signature
With the recent forum platform change, the location and vehicle details in your profile no longer show in each post.

eg.
USA
2019 Sportage 2.7L V6 SX turbo AWD

https://www.kia-forums.com/account/signature

1 - 2 of 2 Posts