Kia Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2017 Kia Sportage SX
408 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The door still plates that say Sportage on my SX are deteriorating. The silver part is cracking. Does anyone have the part numbers for these?
Thanks

Sent from my SM-G986W using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2020 kia sportage lx awd
266 Posts
The door still plates that say Sportage on my SX are deteriorating. The silver part is cracking. Does anyone have the part numbers for these?
Thanks

U can buy aftermarket ones for a lot cheaper on AliExpress and prob eBay and Amazon

·
Registered
2017 Kia Sportage SX
408 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Was the vehicle still under warranty or did they do out of warranty repair

·
Registered
2017 Sportage QL 2.0L AWD Diesel
79 Posts
Thanks

Hi, mine too deteriorated. Only the unused rear ones. In Australia Kia gives us 7 years warranty, and at the 6 year mark they stepped up and replaced both of them for free. I believe they are a stick down type so to get the old ones off you may need fine strong fishing line.

·
Registered
1,254 Posts
Mine were replaced under the 5/60 warranty. If you are beyond 5/60, you'll have to buy the parts and install them yourself unless you want to pay somebody to do it. The devils managed to gouge a chip out of the paint on the door jamb while doing mine.
Note to self: get the Black Cherry touch-up paint.:)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts