Kia Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody know if it would be possible to fit 16x8 steel wheels with 4.25" backspacing on a Borrego? The oddball bolt pattern Kia uses (6x4.5) makes it tough to find wheels. Dodge Dakotas apparently use 6x4.5, but the market is still limited. Stock size is 17x7-I haven't been able to find the backspacing. I'd honestly rather have 16" wheels because the tires are cheaper, so I looked around and found these:

Black Rock Series 997 Type 8 Steel Wheel 16x8 6x4.5 4.25"BS

If they fit I think they'll look pretty nice with a good set of all terrains. I'm guessing I could probably sell the stock Kia wheels for about $300 on Ebay, so I'd just about break even.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Anybody know if it would be possible to fit 16x8 steel wheels with 4.25" backspacing on a Borrego? The oddball bolt pattern Kia uses (6x4.5) makes it tough to find wheels. Dodge Dakotas apparently use 6x4.5, but the market is still limited. Stock size is 17x7-I haven't been able to find the backspacing. I'd honestly rather have 16" wheels because the tires are cheaper, so I looked around and found these:

Black Rock Series 997 Type 8 Steel Wheel 16x8 6x4.5 4.25"BS

If they fit I think they'll look pretty nice with a good set of all terrains. I'm guessing I could probably sell the stock Kia wheels for about $300 on Ebay, so I'd just about break even.
This is for 17" or 18" x 8 wheels:
Offset: 30mm
Backspacing: 5.70"
Bolt Pattern: 6-114mm
I don't know if 16's would have any interference due to the smaller diameter.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
About this Discussion
1 Reply
2 Participants
HavasuPaPa
Kia Forum
Kia Forums is a community dedicated to all Kia models. Come discuss the Kia Sorento, Rio, Sportage, Soul and more!
Full Forum Listing