Kia Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
2012 Optoma Hybrid (Light graphite)
169 Posts
Car looks good! I'm considering doing the same in the coming weeks.
The only thing missing is some liquid glass on that paint and your set!:cool:

·
Registered
2013 Rio SX Hatchback
417 Posts
Looks good. Wish we could have full tint here in BC. We can only do from the driver back. Full tint looks hot.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
joesyah, I saw your aurora black with the liquid glass. Looks very nice.
Where could I get that stuff? and was it hard to apply? same as waxing?
Did it streak with the black paint?

thanks,

·
Registered
169 Posts
joesyah, I saw your aurora black with the liquid glass. Looks very nice.
Where could I get that stuff? and was it hard to apply? same as waxing?
Did it streak with the black paint?

thanks,
Amazon carries it. One of your local auto parts stores should have it. It goes on similar to wax, except its a back and forth motion. It applies easier than wax and comes off easier, but last much much longer. When water hits the paint on the car it will bubble up like rainx on the windshield.

·
Registered
'12 Rio5 SX, '04 Nissan Armada, '99 ZX-7R, '12 Z1000
100 Posts
NICE!
gotta get mine tinted as well.

·
Registered
Kia Rio LX
21 Posts
I have the Aurora Black also, Liquid Glass is amazingly. By far the best wax I have used. Advanced Auto Parts had it here in Florida.

·
Registered
169 Posts
I have the Aurora Black also, Liquid Glass is amazingly. By far the best wax I have used. Advanced Auto Parts had it here in Florida.
Advanced Auto parts is where I bought my last can from. Liquid Glass has been around for over 30 years. I'm surprised more folks don't use it. The price probably scares off most when compared to other products. In this case you do get what you pay for.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Does anyone know where I could get that liquid glass stuff besides amazon/ebay? I am in Ontario and canadian tire doesn't carry it. Not sure who else would carry it??

·
Registered
169 Posts
Don't you think that's the very first thing I did?
I guess the implications weren't clear to some people; i referenced CT in my thread implying that I'm looking to purchase this in-store instead of online such as on amazon or ebay (again, referenced) ;)

"Stupidity is hereditary thus forgivable; ignorance however, isn't"
Yeah I think it went over your head. Contact the Canadian distributor to see if they have a local dealer. Did you do that? lol
I guess that quote was intended for yourself. A little less quick wit and more common sense.

·
Registered
'12 Rio SX, '10 Accent
3 Posts
Yeah I think it went over your head. Contact the Canadian distributor to see if they have a local dealer. Did you do that? lol
I guess that quote was intended for yourself. A little less quick wit and more common sense.
HAHAHAHA! Aren't you ashamed of yourself? an American too and I am embarrased for you. are you an immigrant?

1. I'm not even sure you actually understand zerga's quote.
2. Zerga's probbaly giving you more credit that you really deserve in that quote. haha.

PS. note the difference on how the guy from ontario addresses this vs. you. If you're just looking for attention, go back to mommy and daddy, this is not the place for it. Did mommy and daddy not give you enough attention at home? haha

·
Registered
'12 Rio SX, '10 Accent
3 Posts
side note: looks like zergal owns three cars, and you can't even afford a nice trim on one. Something tells me he actually has some education to afford them. You on the other hand? Hmm...

·
Registered
2012 3 door manual Kia Rio SLS in Graphite
34 Posts
Joesyah- don’t worry about zergal and his clone ddavid. It is clear to any impartial reader of this thread that you have not written anything to deserve his ridicule. It is obvious that he is just a massive douche with a huge chip on his shoulder. His ego is so fragile that he cannot even handle a friendly suggestion to use google to answer his own query. What’s more is that he isn’t even man enough to speak for himself as is evidenced by his need to create ddavid to pay out on you. He must think everyone is a stupid as himself not to realise this. The only good thing to have come of this is that we all know now to avoid and ignore him and hope that he will disappear like the bad smell he is. He must truly be a pathetic loser to hide behind a clone account to spout arrogant racist and elitist bile about you being an immigrant or too poor to afford the highest trim car- can’t get any more immature than that really. Anyway, I hope that he has not discouraged you from contributing to this forum.

Oh and zergal/ddavid in case you are wondering why I have called you out, it is because I stand up to bullies like you.

·
Registered
2013 Rio SX Hatchback
417 Posts
Ok time to stop acting like children. Take your fight out of the forum.

·
Registered
169 Posts
Joesyah- don’t worry about zergal and his clone ddavid. It is clear to any impartial reader of this thread that you have not written anything to deserve his ridicule. It is obvious that he is just a massive douche with a huge chip on his shoulder. His ego is so fragile that he cannot even handle a friendly suggestion to use google to answer his own query. What’s more is that he isn’t even man enough to speak for himself as is evidenced by his need to create ddavid to pay out on you. He must think everyone is a stupid as himself not to realise this. The only good thing to have come of this is that we all know now to avoid and ignore him and hope that he will disappear like the bad smell he is. He must truly be a pathetic loser to hide behind a clone account to spout arrogant racist and elitist bile about you being an immigrant or too poor to afford the highest trim car- can’t get any more immature than that really. Anyway, I hope that he has not discouraged you from contributing to this forum.

Oh and zergal/ddavid in case you are wondering why I have called you out, it is because I stand up to bullies like you.
Thanks Mike22, it's all good. I was actually trying to help the fellow. Some folks you just can't help though. My pointing a person to the place he needed to contact, was some how taken as an offense. Wow..we have some touchy folks in this forum. I knew there was a reason I liked the Aussie's. I've never met one I didn't like.:)

@David
Immigrant? LMAO..yeah what ever guy.
There is a difference between owning something and buying it on credit you know. Until you have the title/deed to it..you actually do not own it my friend. Miss a few payments and you'll realize just how much you truly own. Regardless of your education, the rope man will come a calling!

·
Registered
2013 Rio5 EX w/ Convenience & ISG
293 Posts
The tint looks great! I'd love to have my coming white one tinted too.

But in the bank drive-thru, the dogs dig-at-the-window kind of crazy for dog cookies they hand out.

Say bye-bye to nice tinting! :eek:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts