Kia Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello ...

Just wanted to ask ... did you still bring your picanto to the casa for the 1000km change oil / check up? I asked Kia Marikina and they mentioned that there's no need for a 1000 km change oil. The change oil should be at 7500 km.

What do you think?

:)

·
Registered
22 Posts
I'm gonna get a change oil service after 1000 km. Hindi na sa dealer. Siguro bibili na lang ako sa kanila ng oil filter or something. Tapos sa gasoline station na lang magpa-service. Taga naman kase sa casa.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I think it should be checked at 1,000km, this is the break-in period. It needs change oil and torque tightening check-up specially the engine & the suspension. This was done on two my old corolla & at my new altis.

I will be getting my picanto on the 28th this month. I'll give you some feedback guys.

·
Premium Member
2015 Buick Verano "Leather Group", 2015 Kia Optima Hybrid
6,127 Posts
cars should get oil changed at 3000 miles.

·
Registered
24 Posts
'got my first 1000kms a week ago and brought it for service.... and yeah, they told me latest mandate from kia is that services should be done every after 7500kms so there's no need to do it.... but since i insisted, they changed the oil/filter, and do some diagnosis....
i intend to bring my pica every after 5000kms at least.... TLC muna, it's korean car not jap :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts