Kia Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Premium Member
2015 Buick Verano "Leather Group", 2015 Kia Optima Hybrid
6,196 Posts
I believe the mechanic took you for a ride.
misfire is a plug wire, coil, or plug. not fuel system.
change the plugs and wires. fi that doesnt do it then its the coils but being cyl 3 i suspect plug wires as coils are in cyl 2 and 4.
now he charged you 175.00 for fuel filter install, the part and fuel system cleaning. go back to him and say f u man. he ripped you off. I did my fuel filter got the filter from parts store for 9.99. then installed it in 10 min. and the fuel system cleaner is just stuff you buy at a parts store for 10 bucks.

besides it has a check engine light on correct? blinking too also right?
he knows what was wrong because he scanned the ecu. if he didnt then he was just gessing at the problem. get the codes from the man if he dont give em you know he lying and if he does give em post the numbers of codes here ill tell ya what they are...

· Premium Member
6,196 Posts
motor is not gone. dont worry man. 30k motor dead where who proof? I got 120,000 and I beat the crap outta it.

· Premium Member
6,196 Posts
why would you spend 175.00 on them cleaning injectors when they cost less to get a new set of 4???????????????
.5 hrs????????
its a screw to remove and 3 connectors!!!!!!!! umm that dont take 30 minutes. i did min in 15 tops.... want yours done?????
ill charge you 5 bills.
and ill throw in your injectors in oh 25-30!

soem mechanics (well most) are lazy. they want you to be there longer than it takes obviously. more $$$$$$$$$

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.