Kia Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need to remove the altenator and I have removed 2 bolts, but the altenator is still not loose. Does anyone know where and how many bolts there are in a 2007 Sedona to remove an altenator? Any help would be appreciated.
Thx

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
I have replaced alternator on both of my Sedonas. There are two bolts. You will most likely have to pry the alternator off if its mount - that's what I had to do. You may want to remove the radiator support and the fan on that side. radiator support is 5 bolts (two on each fender, and one underneath). Radiator fan slides out after taking the two bolts on the top out. This makes accessing the area 10x easier. Take care not to damage the radiator.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Sorry for bringing up this old thread but I'm trying to change the alternator on my 2007 Sedona and I can't seem to find the last bolt holding the radiator support on. I got the two on top at each end of the support but where is the 5th bolt underneath and how do I get to it?

·
Registered
348 Posts
You have to get to the bolt from underneath the front, at the centre, about 150mm/6 inches from the front lip there is a round acces hole with a bolt recessed with a 10mm head. You will need to use a socket to undo the bolt

Brian

1 - 4 of 4 Posts