Kia Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, I have an 07 kia spectra 5 that has approximetaly 135k on it and the plugs and wires are original. It is a delivery vehicle so reliability is key. I have couple of questions:
What kind of plugs do these come with original? I would like to put those back in unless there is a more cost effective option that lasts. I was looking at NGK platinum from autozone.

Also, would duralast cables be ok to use with these? Is there anything special I should know? Thanks alot

The a/c blower motor. This is not my vehicle, but when I borrow it the blower motor does not blow at all, like its so bad I wonder why there is any other option besides max. I can barely feel it hitting me in the face while driving when its on max, AND the 2 passenger side vents are closed. It makes alot of noise, and I cant find any leaks...is this normal?

·
Registered
2008 Rio LX, 2007 Honda Shadow (Bike)
74 Posts
Duralast cables and NGK platinums are fine. Regarding the blower, If you're hearing a lot of noise I would remove the blower and check for debris in the blower cage. Sometimes things can fall through the vents and get caught in it. I saw this happen with a cd once and it shattered inside the blower causing lack of air flow through the vents and a LOT of noise.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you! I am pretty sure the blower has been weak since it was new but I am not sure how long after it was purchased I bought it. I will take it out and see whats up. Thanks alot

1 - 7 of 7 Posts