Kia Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone. I have a 05 spectra5 and I'm wanting to do a little exhaust change. Something louder but not too loud. Looking for a deeper kinda growl like tone (not a swarm of pissed off bees) lol. I've been looking at a dc sport exhaust, I've heard good things about them and also good pricing. I'm not looking to break the bank or spend over $50 on one. Not a full exhaust either just the muffler part. Any good brands worth hearing and buying? Thanks!!

·
Registered
1,515 Posts
I would go with a magnaflo or flowmaster muffler. They are not as raspy as the straight thru cheap mufflers. I have a magnaflo on mine and it is a much deeper tone than most of the fart can Hondas running around.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I would go with a magnaflo or flowmaster muffler. They are not as raspy as the straight thru cheap mufflers. I have a magnaflo on mine and it is a much deeper tone than most of the fart can Hondas running around.
Thank you for the reply and advice. I appreciate that. I'll look into those exhaust you mentioned. Thanks again.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
About this Discussion
2 Replies
2 Participants
2slow4you
Kia Forum
Kia Forums is a community dedicated to all Kia models. Come discuss the Kia Sorento, Rio, Sportage, Soul and more!
Full Forum Listing