Kia Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi,newbie here,:) daughter came home after driving car says idle goes up and down[sometimes] and stalls at stop lights[sometimes]checked it found idle surging up and down [sometimes] so i cleaned iac with tb cleaner.seemed all g.she said it was good,then next time bad again.now more often than not.living in hawaii we dont have a good selection of auto parts so i ordered a used iac for testing purposes on ebay.now the P0570 high idle code is popping up.same problem.this a.m. was good till it warmed up.:eek: 04 spectra ex 2.0 automatic,stressssed and confused,please help

·
Registered
1999 Kia Sephia, 2016 Kia Optima SXL, 2019 Kia Soul Plus
1,108 Posts
hi,newbie here,:) daughter came home after driving car says idle goes up and down[sometimes] and stalls at stop lights[sometimes]checked it found idle surging up and down [sometimes] so i cleaned iac with tb cleaner.seemed all g.she said it was good,then next time bad again.now more often than not.living in hawaii we dont have a good selection of auto parts so i ordered a used iac for testing purposes on ebay.now the P0570 high idle code is popping up.same problem.this a.m. was good till it warmed up.:eek: 04 spectra ex 2.0 automatic,stressssed and confused,please help
It could be a bad connection in the connector. How sure are you that the used IAC was any good?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts