Kia Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
3 chevy trucks 89-93 06 Charger SRT8 06 Kia Sorento 04 Optima
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is there any way to make an 04 optima 2.7? v6 louder? I'm by no means wanting a "fart can" noise, just a bit louder. I don't want to do a full exhaust system, a muffler swap at very most.

here's why, My whole life I have driven nothing but 1988-1998 chevy pickups. I have learned to "listen" to the engine, and i can find problems by ear before a computer will pick up on it. At least thats how it was with my trucks.

· Registered
2004 Optima, 2009 G8, 1986 Capri
192 Posts
good luck bro. I havent had time to do the research lately, but, I asked this same question over a month ago and have gotten "0" response!! If you are looking to do just a muffler swap, you want to go with a chambered muffler. You, like myself, aren't into the whole "fart-box" thing. Where you from anyway? Also, post some pics of your ride!!

· Registered
3 chevy trucks 89-93 06 Charger SRT8 06 Kia Sorento 04 Optima
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
sorry, been way to busy to really mess with my profile on here. I'm from a small town in Alaska. Ill update the profile right now.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.