Kia Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

I'm want to know if any body has had luck with mods to there 2nd Gen. Kia Rio 1.5 lt.

Don't want to lose any low end torque.

Thanx

·
Registered
107 Posts
well i suggest a Short ram intake, a cat back exaust, exaust header, grounding kit for starters. Go to streetkiaz.com for info like that and KFXPerformance.com for a parts list.

·
Registered
12 Posts
If your looking to improve the handling on your rio also Eibach makes a pro kit which will lower your car about 1.2 inches front and back and make your rio handle much better. Making a car fast is not just about engine mods. My friend has these springs on his 2003 Rio and he insists its his best mod. You can find them on www.nopi.com for $245.53. Also improves the look of your car without making it too low. these springs are made for performance not just looks.

·
Registered
2001 Kia Rio
6 Posts
If your looking to improve the handling on your rio also Eibach makes a pro kit which will lower your car about 1.2 inches front and back and make your rio handle much better. Making a car fast is not just about engine mods. My friend has these springs on his 2003 Rio and he insists its his best mod. You can find them on NOPI MOTORSPORTS for $245.53. Also improves the look of your car without making it too low. these springs are made for performance not just looks.
I got a 01 rio if I got those lowering springs could I put 15" rims on my car?

·
Registered
2004 Kia Rio 2011 Kia Sorento LX V6 AWD
817 Posts
I have Intrax springs. 1.3" front 1.7" rear and 17" rims and no problems. I think 15's will be ok..

·
Registered
8 Posts
Hi,

I'm want to know if any body has had luck with mods to there 2nd Gen. Kia Rio 1.5 lt.

Don't want to lose any low end torque.

Thanx
Did you have any to begin with?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts