Kia Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
“Unbelievable, simply outta this world!” :D that’s what my thoughts were when I had a first look of KIA Amanti. Has any one of you had the privilege of driving it? Did any one of u ever see it in real..? I am simply so excited to see it running on the road. :rolleyes: I am willing to have a ride in it… How’s it’s market value gonna come up..? any ideas? :huh:

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey’z this is the second time I’ve purchased an Amanti, the first time I didn’t feel the inside was appealing . These days m having a sedona and m glad. I got an Amanti too a month before and its jus out ov thiz world! The only think that lagz iz a compass but urGh.. :S I didn’t feel like payin an extra 5,000 bux on it. Amanti gives u a nice drive… affordable price, it’s got a lot of space inside and some wonderful features…well done!

·
Registered
2 Posts
I like the chassis of this new sedan. It’s more like Avlon but bigger and better. And my my…!!! What a fabulous sound system they’ve put inside. This is a 270 watt, 8 speaker sound system with CD changer. Just unbelievable to find such sorta accessory in a kia. B)

·
Registered
1 Posts
Amanti will make a mark in people’s mind. Cuz I chose for it some 5 months ago and I wasn’t disappointed. It’s a nice large Sedan… wid great fit and finish..I love the color combo of the interiors and the high quality leather..!!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts