Kia Forum banner

Discussions Showcase Albums Media Media Comments Tags Marketplace

1-5 of 5 Results
  1. 2021+ Sorento Forum
    I have recently purchased the 2022 Kia Sorento GT line. The Android Auto always uses about 70% of the screen and the other 30% of the screen just shows "Android Auto". Where as the Apple Car Play utilizes the full screen. I have got the latest Android Auto update which allows split screen and...
  2. Kia Forte/Cerato (TD) and Koup Discussion Forum
    Please help. Does anyone have any experience with the koup towing? Part numbers or stockists for the parts?
  3. Kia Carens & Rondo Forum
    Hi everyone, I’m in NSW and I have a 2013 Kia Rondo platinum. Seat warmer no longer works. Light turns on for a second then immediately turns off. The fuse is fine, I’ve already checked it. I’m wondering if anyone else has had this issue and how you fixed it? I’m wondering if I need to get it...
  4. 2021+ Sorento Forum
    Hi, I am from Australia and I recently bought the new generation GT-LINE (Diesel). I noticed recently that there is only 1 reverse light working and not the both reverse lights. Is this normal or is this a fault? Apparently the car dealers dont have an answer and they keep telling me its normal...
  5. 2G (2006 - 2011) Rio & Rio5
    My stepdad pulled the battery out of my kia to charge it as it had gone flat while i was on holiday i put the battery back in and the indicator on the right hand side (drivers side) is lit up solid (not blinking) and the the wipers are stuck on Did i put the battery on wrong, could the...
1-5 of 5 Results