Join Date: Jun 2008
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
||LinkBack||Thread Tools||Display Modes|
“I was heading to work one hot Phoenix morning. I was in the fast lane on the freeway going around 65-70 miles per hour when one of my front tires suddenly went flat. The entire car started shaking and I thought I was going to lose control. It was terrifying! Luckily, I was able to keep control of my car as I made my way across three lanes of traffic. As my tire started to shred apart I had no choice but to stop in the gore zone, which wasn't ideal since it is illegal. I didn't know the first thing about changing a tire, so I had to wait about 20 minutes for my brother and a couple of his friends to come and help me out. About 30 minutes after that, my spare was on and I continued on my way to work, late of course.”
- Cooling Fin Technology: Dissipates heat build up at a high rate
- Nano ProTech™ Sidewall Construction: Means a thinner sidewall that reduces heat build up during low/no inflation and delivers the comfort of a conventional tire design.
- Tread Life Warranty: 60,000 for HR & VR speed ratings and 50,000 for WR speed rated.
- Proprietary Tread Compound delivers tread flexibility in all seasons for reliable wet and dry grip year round.
- Optimized contact patch to distribute weight evenly across the entire surface, allowing for even wear and longevity.
|Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)|