Kia Forum banner

2003 Spectra Wiring Diagram

18K views 13 replies 6 participants last post by  ron1004 
#1 ·
Does anyone know where to get one or have one scanned in English. The reason that I am asking is that I just swapped the motors out, and for some damn reason the starter isnt turning the car over. The relay is shutting and the fuses are good. I am not sure if there needs to be a ground wire on the starter or not, which I think may be the issue. Any help will be greatly appreciated.

#11 ·
Be sure to check ALL your grounds. the engine needs to be grounded is several places. I did the same thing when I re-qired the whole car. I did not tight the engine grounds because I was just testing and planned to add a few more grounds to the same spot. The starter would not crank at all. Simply tightened the grounds down and it started right up. There should be a ground off the intake manifold and 2 off the block.head at least.

#13 ·
Добрый день, пишет вам владелец Kia Spectra из снежной россии, дайте пожалуйста сайт по тюнингу Kia Spectra, за ранее спасибо Макс.
Good afternoon, owner Kia Spectra from snow Russia writes to you, give please a site on tuning Kia Spectra, for earlier thanks Маx.
MAD_MAX_NE@mail.ru

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.