Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: French Harbour, Roatán; Honduras.
Drives: 1985 Subaru Loyale (wagon), 2000 Kia Sephia (sedan), and 1969 Mercury Comet (coupé)
Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 144 Post(s)
Prior to do the New Stereo install, I Went to one of our Local "Junk Yards" (Called here Yonkers) and obtained a Good Male / Female Plug with enough Wires for the install, that Plug Does have a Security "Lock" that Holds each part together.
I Obtained it from Behind the Dashboard of a Isuzu Car, it was designed for its Fuse Box, so it has very good Wires, including Thicker ones that I Used for Power imput.
Then, Removed all the Car's Speakers and let open the Wires for Each one.
I Cutted and Removed the Old Stereo's attached Plug, one by one Wire, Then I Used a Voltmeter / Tester to Find out which Wire Belongs to Which Speaker and its Polarity. Using the Tester on both Sides: the Dashboard end and the Speaker End to find out where belongs each one.
Then I Used the Black Marker and a Blanc Paper to Write the Results...
See the Pictures on the Followin' Posts.