Kia Forum banner

Cooled glovebox?

8K views 8 replies 8 participants last post by  Volfy 
#1 ·
I’ve heard that the Sedona at some point had a cooled glovebox.
Are they still available?

#6 ·
don't be too quick Conwel my 14 Rondo had it,, but not on the 17 SX (along with, literally, a dozen other little features it had the SX does not). I was a little dissapointed in the SX particularly in the absence of auto up/dn on all widows.

however boost has a way to cover many sins....

#7 ·
I wasn't trying to point that out, the 2014 Soul SX also had the cooling glove box. I had features in my 2008 Rondo EX that my Soul doesn't even get, they are always adding and removing many good items. I have power folding mirrors on my Soul (a feature I really like), but the 2020 model does not even offer them.

#9 ·
I don't ever use it. Too small and doesn't get cooler enough for anything practical. Besides, it's only ON if you are running the engine.

On road trips, we always bring a cooler with us. In the very hot Summer months we have here, we would quite often bring the cooler even for in town run-about. Otherwise, things like icecream would melt even on short trips back from the supermarket.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.