Kia Forum banner

Sedona Prices Paid (US)

36K views 63 replies 52 participants last post by  Ahslan 
#1 ·
I'm starting a thread to share prices paid in the US. I find this is helpful to know what others are paying so potential buyers like myself get the best possible deal. If you wouldn't mind, please share in the following format to help compare apples to apples:

Model (EX, SX with tech, SXL, etc)
MSRP including destination
Price including rebates BEFORE TTL (details on which rebates were used are also helpful)
Dealer installed items/fees
Net price BEFORE TTL (do not include trade-in or down payment)
Price out the door including TTL

Thanks in advance!

#3 ·
Okay, I'll start off...

2015 SX Venetian Red/Camel
Add-ons - DVD & remote start

$35,140
$2,400 rebates
Total $32,740 before ttl and trade-in

Dealer add-ins included pin-striping and possibly protection package?

MSRP was listed at $38,540 before dealer add-ins.

#9 · (Edited)
California
SXL with 8 pax techno pack
no trade-in
include mats and wheel locks

MSRP - $42845
Negotiated Base Price ~$38300
----------------------------------------
Discounted = $4545

---------- Additions --------------------
Extended 10 yrs Platinum Warranty = ~$2600
Tax Tag Title ~$3300
0% APR 66 months
---------- TOTAL -----------------------
Total OTD : ~$44,200

I was aiming for the True Car's Exceptional price when negotiating, but got a Good Deal.
I couldn't find any dealer who wanted to go lower than that for this car configuration, lowest price i could get on Cyber Monday.

Good luck to others

#16 ·
VERY curious how I did... went to dealer because they claimed to have two 2015's (new), turned out they were being used as shuttles and were in poor condition and not great deals. So, here is what I got:

Car: 2016 Sedona SX (new) with cargo net, mud flaps (stock?), carpeted floor mats (stock?), wheel locks (stock?), spare tire (stock?)
Price: $34,535
Rebates: $2,500 ($1000 cash back, $1000 competitive car, $500 teacher rebate from dealership)
Doc Fee: $399
Sales tax: $2170
Trade-in for my 2005 Odyssey = $5250 (I was happy with that + reduced sales tax cost)
License Fee: $559.25 (registration + plate - though confusing since I traded in an Odyssey with new tags)

How did I do? Also, the car came from another dealer in Phoenix according to paperwork I found in the car - looks like the windows were tinted already (I can see the film lines in the windows), and it lists "appearance package, Zaktek Protection First Application, protection Package, and Spare Tire Kit" - I am suspect of all of these except the window tint, which looks like it was done (unless it is stock???)

Thoughts? Thanks!

#22 · (Edited)
I don't know about the USA but here in Australia I just went through a broker & scored the equivalent to the SX with turbo diesel & $4000 worth of extras for $52850 AUD.Suggested retail is $58000 before extras,this saved me just over $9000 AUD.The best thing about the deal is I dint have to deal with a single salesman or dealer.I will never go to another dealer again after using a broker at no cost to me.

#24 ·
I am new, and got my 2015 Sedona passenger LX with LX Convenience Package ( I have never had heated seats before and my daughter and I have determined that it is a must have feature LOL). Mine was used so has 25k miles on it. I paid $19995 out the door. I liked that ithas taken a big depreciation hit already:)

#27 ·
6/27/16 - Purchased a 2015 (yeah still sitting on the lot) SXL w/tech package and remote start.

It has a bit of a story. Obviously the first bit is that it was last year's model. Second when we went to look at it in early June and it wasn't there, turns out that they had lent it out to someone while their car was getting worked on. When it came back 2 weeks later it had 2500 miles on it, and a fair bit of "use". Worked everything out with the dealer to make sure it would be in New condition when I took delivery. (including the new v10 map update)

Long story short a slightly used 2015 w/full warranty.

MSRP: $43,000

After discounts and rebates: $33,500

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

#28 ·
Purchase Price

Picking up my 2016 Kia Sedona tomorrow and I was very happy with the price I paid.

Purchase price for me was $29,714 and then they added their $250 service fee. That is the price before TTL. I went with the 0% financing for 60 months. I was going to trade my 2011 Kia Optima LX to them but found a buyer that offered me $1500 more then they did so now im just bringing the cash in for the down payment.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.