I just recently bought a slightly used 2019 KIA Sorento LX that has the base UVO read only radio (w/o XM). I've researched the forum and other sights to plan this out. A few challenges:
1. Can't find a detailed wiring diagram for the entire Audio system to learn what the vehicle CURRENTLY has.
2. The radios listed in the ksmanual.com don't match what I have in the vehicle OR what's shown on this site: oem-kiaparts.com
3. Assuming the OEM Parts site is correct... I'm back to solving Challenge #1
My desire in upgrading the radio: (in order of priority)
1. XM (w/ AM/FM)
2. BT (phone and Navigation)
3. Uses OEM microphone (Preferred)
4. OEM SWC
5. OEM Rear Camera (w/bendy lines from steering)
6. GPS Navigation
7. Android OS
8. Nice size screen HD preferred
-Does anyone have a link or access to full vehicle schematics?
-Has anyone successfully upgrades the base radio (w/o XM)?
Thanks for reading.