FS 2016 Kia Sorento oem All Weather floor mats - Kia Forum
 1Likes
  • 1 Post By benzo555
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 6 (permalink) Old 11-21-2016, 05:12 PM Thread Starter
Full Member
 
Join Date: May 2016
Location: Texas
Posts: 91
Drives: Sorento SXL-T
Gallery: 0
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 36 Post(s)

Thread Starter (Thread Starter)
FS 2016 Kia Sorento oem All Weather floor mats

Very light use and they are in perfect shape. Just rinse them and go. $50 for the front and rear mats, Also have the cargo trunk mat $50 as well. Willing to ship but they are heavy and will need to be folded. Local picked preferred in Houston.

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	20160928_173545.jpg
Views:	50
Size:	479.3 KB
ID:	73330   Click image for larger version

Name:	20160928_173532.jpg
Views:	47
Size:	448.5 KB
ID:	73338  
benzo555 is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 6 (permalink) Old 11-21-2016, 07:12 PM
Newbie
 
KingKai's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2016
Location: Ontario
Posts: 18
Drives: 2017 Sorento LX+
Gallery: 0
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
Garage

I would love those. But I'm in Ontario...

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

2017 Kia Sorento LX+
"Of All The Things That Are Said And Done, More Is Said Than Done"
KingKai is offline  
post #3 of 6 (permalink) Old 11-21-2016, 10:41 PM Thread Starter
Full Member
 
Join Date: May 2016
Location: Texas
Posts: 91
Drives: Sorento SXL-T
Gallery: 0
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 36 Post(s)

Thread Starter (Thread Starter)
Quote:
Originally Posted by KingKai View Post
I would love those. But I'm in Ontario...

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
Yeah sorry I prefer to stay in the USA due to customs taking over 30 days sometimes.
benzo555 is offline  
 
post #4 of 6 (permalink) Old 12-01-2016, 07:25 AM
Newbie
 
KingKai's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2016
Location: Ontario
Posts: 18
Drives: 2017 Sorento LX+
Gallery: 0
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by benzo555 View Post
Yeah sorry I prefer to stay in the USA due to customs taking over 30 days sometimes.
Hey have you sold those? I'm still interested and willing to compensate for shipping to Canada if it's an option for you.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

2017 Kia Sorento LX+
"Of All The Things That Are Said And Done, More Is Said Than Done"
KingKai is offline  
post #5 of 6 (permalink) Old 12-08-2016, 11:15 AM Thread Starter
Full Member
 
Join Date: May 2016
Location: Texas
Posts: 91
Drives: Sorento SXL-T
Gallery: 0
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 36 Post(s)

Thread Starter (Thread Starter)
Quote:
Originally Posted by KingKai View Post
Hey have you sold those? I'm still interested and willing to compensate for shipping to Canada if it's an option for you.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
I still have the floormats. Its not the the compensation. Its the waiting time and customs is the problem. I had transaction that lasted well past 30 days and the buyer did a charge back while it was in customs so I ended up losing both ways. Not saying this would be the case but just rather not deal with it.

Trunk mat sold.
KingKai likes this.
benzo555 is offline  
post #6 of 6 (permalink) Old 12-27-2016, 06:19 PM
Newbie
 
KingKai's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2016
Location: Ontario
Posts: 18
Drives: 2017 Sorento LX+
Gallery: 0
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by benzo555 View Post
I still have the floormats. Its not the the compensation. Its the waiting time and customs is the problem. I had transaction that lasted well past 30 days and the buyer did a charge back while it was in customs so I ended up losing both ways. Not saying this would be the case but just rather not deal with it.

Trunk mat sold.
Ok I understand.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

2017 Kia Sorento LX+
"Of All The Things That Are Said And Done, More Is Said Than Done"
KingKai is offline  
Reply

  Kia Forum > Marketplace > Parts For Sale / Trade



Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
User Tag List

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On