Sorry for the delay getting back, but I just got back in town. Here's what I've found out. The battery cables are clean as are the connections on the starter. I pulled the starter and took it to two different national chain auto parts stores and had it tested. Started tests good. Found some diagram info online and ohm'd out all the positive and ground wiring, relays and fuses. Everything looks good. Put the car back together and it worked like a charm so it looked like I had a bad connection somewhere that I fixed with my troubleshooting. Until about three days later when the 'no start' came back in exactly the same way. I figured I had to be missing something so I started over with the starter. This time I took it to a auto electric specialist and had it bench checked. It tested fine. I explained the problem and asked if they could test it again. After five test cycles, it finally failed. Three failed cycles later, it was working again. WOW!!! The final fix was to replace the starter that appeared on multiple occasions to be working fine. That was on 1/30 and although I have driven it in the last two weeks, its been fine.
Thanks a bunch for the help