Kia Forum banner

Looking to purchase 2015 Kia Sedona, few questions…

10K views 27 replies 9 participants last post by  jbarbieri 
#1 ·
What kind of pricing are people getting? Has anyone been able to purchase at invoice or lower?

Any advantages to using Kia Motor Finance? I have used Ford motor finance and got big discounts in the past, I am not seeing anything like that with Kia.

Does anyone have information on the Rear Seat Entertainment option? I have asked salesman at two different dealerships and I could not get a clear answer.

Thanks!

#4 ·
great, now fill out your location so that it shows up with each posting on the left side, also while your at it, also fill it with what you are driving, makes it so much easier for members to respond to your comments and questions when we have this info and saves you having to keep repeating it :)

#5 ·
As my experience, Dealers itself has it's own affiliate Financiers. What I did was. I double check my credit reports from 2-3 credit report agencies. If you getting a good credit ei. more than 700 score, that's good to go. Definitely you will get a good interest from any of their Financiers. Now, Mine, I just lay down to the Dealer what I can afford. Of course before that you have to calculate how much the approximate figures you wanted for a purchase. KIA (KMF) provide "payment calculator" as well as Cars.com. Results a merely near to reality...

#8 ·
SXL looks really nice online, I really want to compare the difference in leather and see the first class seats. None of the local dealers in my area have them yet.

I will probably apply with KMF, it seems like since it is a new model they are not offering much for incentives, but I wanted to make sure that I am not missing anything. I will probably buy on black Friday so I am hoping some dealers may offer additional incentives.

#9 ·
I applied for a loan and was approved by Kia Motor Finance. When I spoke with a dealer to find out my rate they said I need reapply directly with the dealer.

I’d rather not get tied directly with a single dealer or have more inquiry’s on my credit report than necessary. Are they correct or trying to pull a fast one on me?

#10 ·
I believe ours was 37, SX with 8 passenger option.

I had just purchased a 2014 Sienna back in May, so I got screwed becuase of loan rollover, but the dealership gave more for the Sienna than I was expecting (especially when I said no). I am financed through KMF, and now have two vehicles with them (Sedona and my '13 Optima Hybrid).

I love my Sedona. Way better than the Sienna. Toyota just feels so cheap now-a-days.

--John

#14 ·
@daddy, Congratulations for your new Sedona! I'm sure your gonna enjoy it. I found Black Berry color mysteriously. It has an attraction in some ways/angles.
@chapran, EX with Premium package is perfect for it's price escpecially within 28k-30k range. Good luck for your purchase..

It's good to see you guys filling out your profiles. Welcome to 2015 Sedona Thread!

I acknowledge Mr. CONWELPIC for sharing information of this vehicle way back from it's development stage up to now.

#15 ·
@SpicyRed, I agree the black berry is a mysterious color. I do like the two tone camel and black interior. Regarding the price, is 28k-30k range before taxes or the final OTD. I am in Michigan and the 6% tax plus documentation will be additional 2k.
@Daddykia da Van man, I think your $1800 rebates must be the graduate+military+ loyalty or competitive bonus. Is that correct. Unfortunately I don't qualify for any of these.

Guys, any input is well appreciated since we want to buy as soon as possible.

#23 ·
I ended up purchasing a SX model, Venetia Red with Camel Leather and got invoice pricing, no rebates.

To answer my earlier question it seems applying online is an initial screening and referral to dealers. I still needed to apply directly with the dealer.

I never did find any clear information on the DVD option so I skipped it. Of course my sons first question was “Does it have a DVD player”

#28 ·
I hope you love it!

We love our SX. Ours is bright silver with Gray Leather.

We were looking at an EX with Camel, and we just couldn't stomach the Camel. It was a hard pill to swallow to jump up to the SX, but we love it. The inverter , lift gate, infinity system, blind spot, all great adds.

#24 ·
@Pacerfan9, AFIAK, KIA entertainment system is not quite as nice as Others main players has. Although there's no confirmation how does it looks as of now. At 995.00, You can buy a OEM Kia holders and 2 mini Ipads with a pair of Bluetooth headsets, connect into your hotspot, Load Netflix for Kids stuff and your good! For me, that's my alternative solution.

#27 ·
Never thought about getting ipad minis for the entertainment. That would be (almost) cheaper. The only problem is, lack of space.

We have approx 20 DVDs we have gathered with our Sienna (we installed aftermarket headrest), and you cannot control it from the front seat (big thing for us).

Will have to think this one through. It would be handy if there was something (ipad like), that took USB flash drives.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.