- About upyourkia
- Silicon Valley, CA
- Hunting, working on cars, fishing
- Vehicle(s) That You Own
- 96 4 DOOR 4WD SPORTAGE, 2000 2WD 2DOOR SPORTAGE, Mazda 3
- About Me
- I build lift kits for 1st generation Kia Sportages
- Production Manager Plastics Injection Molding Company
- White 96,4x4 w/Y2K motor,Warn man.hubs,K&N filter, 3row rad., twin 16" electric fans w/SPAL FAN-PWM, 1.4" body lift, 4" UPYOURKIA lift kit,265 75-16 TREADWRIGHT GUARD DOG TIRES ON 16" DC-2 wheels, 140 amp alt. dual batts.
- Total Messages: 4
- Most Recent Message: 08-22-2013 11:41 AM
- Visitor Messages for upyourkia
- Last Activity: Yesterday 09:45 AM
- Join Date: 10-02-2008
- Referrals: 3
Showing Friends 1 to 1 of 1
- HuntFishKia is offline
|08:37 PM - tspot quoted upyourkia in post did these trucks have an lsd option when new?
... my new 5:38 gears. UPYOURKIA Where did you end ...
|01:00 AM - Slinky quoted upyourkia in post aftermarket gauges
...d with semi gloss. upyourkia I think I am just...
|01:13 PM - Slinky quoted upyourkia in post aftermarket gauges
... you should be ok. UPYOURKIA my first thought ...
|01:10 PM - Slinky quoted upyourkia in post Best exhaust for the 97
...sure to run right. UPYOURKIA leaving the OEM...
|08:41 PM - SLCSportage quoted upyourkia in post Electric Cooling Fan running too much?
...t my 2 cents.... UPYOURKIA The mechanic put ...