just checked and they are having problems with the www.myrbcprepaid.com
site, so its automatically registered when you activate it, so its not required.
So you can eliminate steps 6 and 7 from the above list.
You didn't go into too much detail with the cheque process like the card
1) go to dealer to verify mileage
2) wait for cheque to arrive in the mail
3) drive to bank to deposit cheque
4) try to find a place to park
5) wait in line at the machine or teller
6) try to find a deposit envelope
7) sign the cheque
8) deposit the cheque
9) drive back home again
10) repeat this all over again for the rest of the life of your car