tt2jzgtes tt2jzgtes is offline
- About tt2jzgtes
- Washington, DC.
- cars cars and more cars..☺☻
- Vehicle(s) That You Own
- 2005 Blue Kia Spectra5 and a 96 Turbo Honda civic and a 99 subaru outback with a 2.5 rs turbo motor
- About Me
- like Toredo said "i live my life a quarter mile at a time anything else does not matter" lool
- Walter Reed Army Medical Center shop tech by weekdays and neighborhood mechanic on da weekends
- Total Messages: 2
- Most Recent Message: 11-06-2013 12:20 PM
- Visitor Messages for tt2jzgtes
- Last Activity: 03-31-2015 03:23 PM
- Join Date: 12-20-2010
- Referrals: 0
Showing Friends 1 to 1 of 1
- Super Moderator
- DavesSpectra is online now
|10:47 AM - drbagabundo quoted tt2jzgtes in post 2005 Spectra5 Wet Floor
i have the same issue. but the...
|08:10 PM - Barreras956 quoted tt2jzgtes in post Spectra Alarm System
:( i get 18mpg DC city driving...
|04:15 PM - tt2jzgtes quoted DavesSpectra in post Advice about replacing purge control colenoid and vent control solenoid?
tt2jzgtes... Did you know that t...
|10:18 AM - tt2jzgtes quoted PLP in post 3M Windo-Weld fix for broken motor/trans mount and other bushing
Exactly... it pulls of m...
|09:39 AM - PLP quoted tt2jzgtes in post 3M Windo-Weld fix for broken motor/trans mount and other bushing
update: after "repairing" brok...
|07:30 AM - volfireman07 quoted tt2jzgtes in post Finally Fixed
more than likely OP probably d...
|02:06 PM - tt2jzgtes quoted DavesSpectra in post 2006 kia spectra speedometer is not working
There have been more than a few p...